Prickly Pear Seed Oil is best used on a daily basis and because the oil is noncomedogenic, it is safe to use during both your morning and evening skincare routine.
Being a naturally hydrating product, follow these steps after cleansing your skin.
- Apply 1-2 drops of onto your palm. A little goes a long way. Massage the oil into your skin working upward to avoid pulling your skin.
- Use as standalone serum and moisturiser or layer over it with your favourite moisturiser.
- Use in the morning for a glowing complexion. The oil is dry and light and will never leave a greasy residue. Instantly absorbs into your skin.
- Use in the evening for extra hydration.
- Use the oil as a natural eye cream to reduce puffiness and dark circles.
- Use alone as a body moisturiser or add to your blends.
- Use as eczema and psoriasis cream. Due to the immense natural benefits of prickly pear seed oil, it is a highly effective treatment for skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and light.