Our elixir of youth oil is the sought after and highly rated Prickly Pear Seed Oil from the cactus family. Dry, totally natural, authentic, 100% pure cold-pressed, unrefined and certified organic oil.
Rich in vitamins E & K with Linoleic acids and omega 6 & 9, it helps restore the skin’s natural PH balance and supports elasticity.
Prickly Pear Seed Oil is a prime hydrator, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and a highly restorative treatment for combating free radicals, helping to prevent premature ageing of skin.
Prickly Pear Seed Oil can be used to heal wounds, burns, dry cracked skin, and reduce blemishes & under-eye dark circles. Light, quick absorbing, and highly versatile, it improves skin elasticity and is an effective addition to anti-aging formulations. It acts as a powerful moisturiser and leaves the skin feeling soft.
For all skin, hair & nail types, Prickly Pear Seed Oil can also be used to moisturise dry and damaged hair and to restore the health of nails.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin E
- Minerals (Magnesium, manganese, iron, copper, potassium, phosphorous)
- Linoleic acid
- Palmitic acid
- Stearic acid
Prickly Pear Seed Oil is best used on a daily basis and because the oil is noncomedogenic, it is safe to use during both your morning and evening skincare routine.
Being a naturally hydrating product, follow these steps after cleansing your skin.
- Apply 1-2 drops of onto your palm. A little goes a long way. Massage the oil into your skin working upward to avoid pulling your skin.
- Use as standalone serum and moisturiser or layer over it with your favourite moisturiser.
- Use in the morning for a glowing complexion. The oil is dry and light and will never leave a greasy residue. Instantly absorbs into your skin.
- Use in the evening for extra hydration.
- Use the oil as a natural eye cream to reduce puffiness and dark circles.
- Use alone as a body moisturiser or add to your blends.
- Use as eczema and psoriasis cream. Due to the immense natural benefits of prickly pear seed oil, it is a highly effective treatment for skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and light.