1) Copyright: No products with the wording AniChi in any form can be resold on any shopping channel sites world wide without written consent from us. We do not have a problem with these being sold on your own websites but notification will be needed.
2) Payment Options: We accept all major credit and debit cards and use a secure payment system.
3) No orders will be left in a safe place as we send all our packages as signed for.
If you contact our courier and ask them to leave without a signature then we cannot be held responsible.
4) Credit Card Security: We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet. All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption systems. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
5) Delivery Methods & Times: We only dispatch our products by Royal Mail, signed to ensure that items are handled carefully. Please see our Postage Costs at the bottom of these Terms & Conditions.
With the exception of weekends, Christmas period and Holidays, we aim to process your order as swiftly and efficiently as possible.
UK orders confirmed to us by our processers before 10am are dispatched the same day, orders after that time may be the same day or the next working day with Royal Mail and will be signed for. Working days are Monday to Friday. It is possible that your order may be held up due to unforeseen circumstances (see section 19).
Orders to other countries will take longer.
PLEASE NOTE that if a package is returned to us because it could not be delivered to you and was not picked up from your collection pickup point you will be responsible for cost of return postage for whatever the cost is in the UK or your Country. We do not refund for these undeliverable orders.
Some delivery notifications are sent directly to junk mail so please be on the look out for them.
6) Delivery Charges: These are given as part of the checkout process.
6a) Free delivery for all orders £35 and above.
6b) For any unforeseen charges to our EU customers due to Brexit, you, the customer will be responsible for any new tariffs, VAT or delivery costs that are incurred.
7) Returns Procedure: We will make every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event of a product not being delivered within 3 working days from the dispatch date (Saturdays and Sundays not included) customers should advise us. We will make every effort to locate the product, and if required, send a replacement at our expense or provide a full refund. If a product arrives damaged in any way i.e. (leaking products) it should be refused & customers should contact us by e-mail. On return of the package we will either send a replacement product or replacement items, upon confirmation that the damaged items have been returned. Do not send any other returns without our consent in writing, as it will be refused.
8) Refunds: Refunds for valid claims will be made via the same method of payment as used to place order.
If you are not satisfied with our products sent (see section 21) you then have the right to return them within 7 days of receipt with the carriage / shipping costs at your expense and then on return of only unused goods your payment will be refunded. A 30% fee for restocking will be deducted from the total.
Note: If you have had free shipping and the total of any return is below the free shipping rate, we will deduct the shipping cost from your refund.
9) Retention of Title: This remains with us until the goods are paid for in full.
10) Responsibility for Local Taxes & Duties: These are the responsibility of the shopper or recipient in the country of destination.
11) Application of Value Added Tax (VAT): VAT is shown separately from the cost of each product package, where applicable.
12) Order Confirmations: Upon submitting an order using our automated shopping basket system, with payment made through the secure payment gateway servers, you will receive an ‘Order Confirmation’ from us. ‘If there is a pricing error, we reserve the right to suspend your order until confirmation that you are happy to go ahead at the correct price’
13) Stock Levels: As far as is reasonably possible, all products featured on the web site are in stock and available at the time of ordering. For out of stock items please email if you cannot find it and we will tell you when it will be back in stock.
14) Confirmation of Dispatch: Confirmation of dispatch of orders will be sent by e-mail on dispatch or shipment of all orders.
15) Invoices: Will be sent when goods are paid for in full.
16) Order Enquiries: To follow up on the delivery of a product or for any enquiries please look at how to contact us on the home page.
17) Data Protection: We do not sell database of our customers and information relating to customers remains confidential to the company. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
17b) Due to the new data privacy requirement any information we have on you from ordering our products is only used by us for accounting and order fulfilment purposes and will not be passed onto any other organization other than the government’s HRMC & our accountant for accounting reasons, only.
18) Substitutions: We do not send out products to substitute others.
19) Unforeseen Circumstances: While every effort will be made to meet shoppers demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of Act of God, War, Strike, Lockout, Labour Dispute, Fire, Flood, Drought or other causes beyond our control.
21) If you have a complaint, please contact us immediately by e-mail. All complaints will be normally acknowledged within one working day excluding weekends and holiday breaks. Any complaint will be dealt with fairly, effectively and confidentially. These complaints will be concluded within seven working days. These terms and conditions do not affect your B2B consumer’s statutory rights.
22) Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you hereby agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Shipping & Delivery Costs
|UNITED KINGDOM||Standard (Signed) (2 – 3 business days)|
|Envelope||up to 750g||£3.95|
|Small parcel||up to 1kg||£4.25|
|Medium parcel||up to 2kg||£7.65|
Tracked 24 with Signature
|Envelope||up to 750g||£5.82|
|Small parcel||up to 1kg||£5.82|
|Medium parcel||up to 2kg||£12.30|
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm
|Envelope||up to 750g||£8.80|
|Small parcel||up to 1kg||£8.80|
|Medium parcel||up to 2kg||£11.00|
|Standard (Signed) (2 – 3 business days)|
|Envelope||up to 750g||£10.35|
|Small parcel||up to 1kg||£13.70|
|Medium parcel||up to 2kg||£15.80|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Envelope||up to 750g||£16.80|
|Small parcel||up to 1kg||£24.85|
|Medium parcel||up to 2kg||£33.65|
Tracked 24 with Signature: Aims to deliver your item the next working day and includes full online tracking so you or the recipient can monitor the items progress. You will receive a signature on delivery and SMS/ email recipient notifications are optional. Recipients can also nominate a safe place where items can be left if no one is home.